Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year~!!

ALCOHOL TO START THE YEAR BAYBEH
As the quote goes, "Today, is the first blank page of a 365 page book.". If blogs are considered books, I may be able to fill up about 250 pages or more (hopefully). 


But first of all, Happy New Year to all my readers~!! I wish you enough for 2014. 


So. How did you guys celebrate the 12 o'clock moment? 

I spent mine watching 'Scrubs' series, realizing maybe a minute or two too late that it's already midnight and  I can say that I have been watching the series since last year. 

To hell with New Year Resolutions really. I know that I'll never really get to do it in the end because I am lazy like that.

However, my mum did manage to wake me up at 6.45 am today and we did some exercising for maybe 30 to 40 minutes before we went back to sleep. 

I'd say it's better if we just wake up around 9 or 10 something and exercise by then or by evening. One does not simply exercise while the brain is still half-awake and every movement felt sluggish. 

La Bimbo Turtle selfie for 2014~!!
Yesterday though, (last year~?? =P) le minion called me out of the blue around maybe evening and told me that he was outside my house and I was still in my pajamas. Upon hanging up I alerted my mum and while mum went about keeping stuff tidy I changed my pajamas shorts for jeans. The top was acceptable, you see. =P

As usual he was only passing by the area when he was on his way back home from work. Yesterday was his last day of working~!! Well needless to say I was excited to see him and we talked for several minutes before he went back.
Thanks to Michelle for this artwork~!!

And to his brother I apologize for not greeting you because I don't actually know why I didn't. I'm sorry for le lack of manners OMO""

He was busy after going back though, as he was going to celebrate the new year with his friends in a BBQ event.

So I was a little disappointed when he did not answer my calls or messages for New Year wishes. Nevertheless he called me around 3am when I was already asleep - I ASKED HIM TO - and ... to be honest I can't quite remember what we talked about other than that mandatory "I love you" and "Goodnight babe" because I do not converse well with a half-asleep brain either.

The only thing I do good while half-asleep is sleeping.

Today though, Michelle drew le picture shown on le left. The deal was that she draw le minion and I based on my profile picture, only that this time, we are both guys. Homo love much? ;3

So well, that's it. Nothing quite special about this whole new year thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment