Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Week 14

25th November  -  1 December 2014

On the 25th, there wasn't anything much really. But the neuroanatomy presentations were finally done with save for the presentation itself which was to be done the next day.

Oh right. On the night of 24th, I cut my hair to somewhere above shoulder length in the hostel washroom ,just because I can. It was okay, considering it was my first time cutting my own hair like that. Feels much lighter and I don't have to spend time combing hair in the morning as much anymore. Which is actually kind of awesome.

On the 26th, the neuroanatomy presentation was done with, and I can say that I think we did quite well. No pictures for the first three days, I guess.

But on this day we also tried out this new food outlet opposite the campus that no one really tried before, and I personally think that the food there is good. Fans of western food here, esp. spaghetti and stuff. So :) They have really nice cheese-baked spaghetti with fish there.

No, I don't usually take pictures of my food. But this is really quite pleasant so I'll make an exception.

27th, I stayed over at my friend's place with another coursemate and we studied quite some. I haven't actually stayed the night at a friend's place before so this was something new for me.

Eitherway, with three girls staying together for the night, let's just say that we had out equal shares of gossips and heart-to-heart talk and food and drama and of course, we still did study and were quite productive, in fact.

:)

Should do this again some day soon.

28th, we went to that same food shop again, and I tried out another type of spaghetti. Still good, still good. Aiming to go there either once a week or two weeks. The review questions were just about done, and the revision mood is finally kicking in. And a few of us went to watch this Penguins - Madagascar movie and it was cute to say the least.

I probably still prefer non-cartoon movies though.

Here comes the tired and sleep-deprived nights, this one week before the finals.

29th November, it was basically just work and I bought a new novel for RM8, titled 'Blood Harvest'. ALso tried out New Zeland Natural ice-cream which is just a few booths away from my workplace.

30th November, 2014

My last day of work until I resume again in January next year. Had a nice chat with a colleague there, maybe we will meet again next year?

We discussed our presentation for Stats that night, and all the preparations were finally done with. I finished reading David Levithan's novel 'Everyday'. It was GOOD.

Had a late night supper when it was getting close to midnight with the hostel mates afters, and then we went back home for rest and stuff.

Gone November, comes December, on the 1st of December

We presented our Stats presentation today, and I kind of messed it up a bit as I was feeling nervous even though I was fine just several minutes before doing the presentation. With that done, le coursemates and I went to have brunch (at 10.30 a.m., but most of us were already hungry) at Subway. This breakfast thing is pretty nice too :D

Most of us went to study afters, and I finished part of my chemistry notes for the exam around 1 a.m.

This is the week before finals.

I have zero ideas on how prepared we all are.

But nevertheless I wish all le coursemates the best and that we are all gonna ace the exams.

Stick together throughout the next 8 semesters, alright?

加油加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment