Tetris Battle

Is this logo here familiar to you?

Well I played this game maybe last year and stopped for one whole year perhaps, stopping at rank 10 and level 11.

Recently however, with my hostel mates and I it's like:

"Let's go Tetris Battle later at night okai?"
"SURE NO PROB YO LET'S GO"
"I CHALLENGE THEE ARE YOU ON?!!!"
"OH YES BAYBEH LET'S START YO"

And the game begins.

With 30 energy we get to play 6 games before the energy runs out and we start asking each other to send energy so that we can resume our gameplay once more. To be honest, if I ever want to be productive in a day, I'll need to play only this game and nothing else because the wait for that 5 energy to start a new game is so agonizing that I can actually leave my laptop aside for one whole hour for the energy to recharge before I play it again.

Ryana and Jia Ying, Tetris-ing
It's been 5 days (consecutive days) that I have played this game, and I'm now level 15 and rank 20.

Quite an accomplishment, if you ask me. But oh, the revisions and homework to be done are kind of stacking up. Thank God I don't feel like playing other games anymore though, so at least I managed to get some work done every now and then.

THAT EXPRESSION OF WINNING
Let's see. At first no one really played this game and after I mentioned it, Ryana started playing - for a few hours in a row, followed by Filiah. Then few days later my other friend Cindy, rank 33 at time of replaying, got engaged with this game once more and now, Jonathan and Jia Ying have started playing. Jonathan started yesterday and Jia Ying, barely one hour ago.


I hope to see more people addicted to this game so that they could suffer along with me. 8DDDD

But at least this game would improve our thinking and reacting skills, perhaps. I hope so. I mean, it would be nice to actually earn some skill points from playing games really. 

I cross mai fingers as I play with more friends every day. 

Nicki Sim

Tatoru Yuki's Rantings. Powered by Blogger.