Significance of DREAMS???

How's it goin', humans? 8) 

In that theme park, I'd always go for a ride on something
like this.
Le gurl here has recently been having odd dreams. From time to time I would dream of being in a place that was familiar in the dream. A theme park, usually. In that dream I would know that yes, this is the place that I went so many times when I sleep. I would know where I need to go to play something. Sometimes I would be there with my family, at times my friends, and at very rare times, with Cavan.

I don't get that dream often now. I'd feel really happy in that dream though. 

I like visiting dreammoods.com to interpret what I can about my dreams. Uh, yeah. I sorta believe in stuff like this. Don't judge me.

I have quite a valid reason to believe in them, okay? Just yesterday when my mind was really troubled about what was going on with Cavan, I dreamt that I was fainting. Cavan was there, but he didn't quite help me. Le interpretation was this:

"To dream that you are fainting suggests your inability to confront some subconscious issues or feelings. You need to be more aware and acknowledge those feelings."

I was a little shocked by this. Because yes, I WAS avoiding the truth. 

Let's talk about lucid dreaming. 

Lucid dreaming means that you can control your actions and even what you dream about. I am still unable to fully control my dreams, but recently, maybe because I was having some sleeping problems, I can control what I do and say in them. It's quite an experience. Imagine being sort of half-awake and drifting in and out of sleep like how you do in the morning when you're about to get up. 

Heck, during that time you yourself might be able to be conscious enough to know that you're doing what you want in that dream. 

The controlling of le dream gets away pretty fast still, sadly. Hoping that I can control my dreams more. Lest I can be happier in my dreams than in real life. =)


Nicki Sim

Tatoru Yuki's Rantings. Powered by Blogger.