FEBRUARY

A poem.
Roses are red, Violets are blue;
Be my Valentine, I'm waiting for you
Blood is red, bruises are blue,
Don't say no... 
February is finally here. January felt like such a long month I thought it was not planning to end anytime soon.

I would like to congratulate myself for succeeding in posting once a day for the whole January. I'm proud of myself to have stuck to my writing schedule like what I promised to myself. 8) 

It has been an enjoyable month, and I hope that my readers have enjoyed my posts through my PMS-es, inner turmoils, rantings and happiness. 8) Even though most of you don't give feedbacks, but I count on you readers to lend me your ears when I rant.

^What I imagine most girls are like on Valentine's.
Being a November kid, February is the month in which I was conceived... Most likely. This is strengthened by the fact that my parents' wedding anniversary was on the Valentine's day itself.

If you know what I mean.

Is there really anything else to February other than Valentine's Day and ... ... ... Heck, is that it? Is that all there is to February?!! 

Well, this is a shorter month, but hopefully there will be enough fun to cover the whole month. 8) 

#ootd day 2!
Meanwhile, commence Day 2 of Chinese New Year.

So many busy humans celebrating all around! 

Do you guys wear cheongsam to celebrate this festive season or are you like me, not quite traditional and chose to wear some other casual clothes instead?

Eitherway, enjoy yourselves and drink more water. Chinese New Year snacks can easily lead to sore throats should you eat too much (which is what that usually happens)!

Try not get too drunk, humans who drink. xD

Nicki Sim

Tatoru Yuki's Rantings. Powered by Blogger.