ALL LE SINGLE LADIES

Yeah so that's the end of it. 

I found the courage to ask for a break up. Another first.

But it all ended well and good, there wasn't drama at the end of it all. Enough dramas anyway. Enough for one whole lifetime. We are better off as friends.

There isn't much to say about this.

We didn't keep much memories. His birthday celebration, last two or three weeks before finals, 2nd and 3rd November, double date to Singapore, one or two outings afterwards, then that's about it. 

Good part is that there's quite little memories to keep and have heartache for. Bad part is that it made me realize how little we shared for the last 6 months.

But it's alright. He's happier now. So am I. 

Yeah. I tried to think about what to type but I came up with nothing. 

There isn't anything I can think of to tell you people. Yeah, just informing you guys it is then. The end of my second relationship. =)

I'm alright though, I'm not sad, but not happy either. No worries about me. I hope he's alright. x)

Quoting from the beginning of our relationship, "Well, shit happens."

Nicki Sim

Tatoru Yuki's Rantings. Powered by Blogger.