Le First Best Friend

Dear bunny,

Today Imma dedicate a blog post to you, with lots of love included 8)

We met in primary school, but we didn't really talk or communicate until we were about 11. That was the year when Animax channel was out and we got our first dose of Japan anime series. We basically became best friends through Japanese animation and songs etc.

We fell for 2D guys, sang songs from anime series with our friends Kristal, Zuzu and occasionally several other friends and during the exam week I would get some people from our gang to pick you up from your desk and put you on the floor so that you would stop studying and join us in having fun.

The rule was that you were not to study if I wasn't doing so. 8) Evil me much? Heheh.

There was a time when Kristal and I would write stories of us all with our '2D boyfriends' and sometimes comics were made.

Did we realize that we were writing fanfics back then? I think not. XD

You, mai bunny, is a widdle short - not even 150cm are you? I have called you 'Chipmunk' pretty often because YOU CUTE and your voice just screams 'CHIPMUUUNNKKK' at me. If you were offended you didn't show it and I don't care anyway.

At some point in our friendship (SO SORRY FOR FORGETTING) I started calling you Scandal cause it was like I was stealing you away from your other friends and more-than-friends. 

YOU ARE MINEEE

You became Bunny afterwards. Same cute, same squeaky. During mai silly emo phase you actually allowed me to try cut you a little with mai scissors and you said that it didn't hurt even though you bled.

I remember calling your house phone number everytime I feel bored and I'm sure that at some point I must have annoyed you so much because our conversations rarely ever go below 1 hour. Did I annoy you? DID I????

Eitherway we were actually pretty close and you became mai first best friend. We weren't really the crazy-noisy type of best friends. Were we? I can't remember much anymore. I hope you have a higher memory capacity than I do!

Sometimes you would be sad and I would have no idea why but try to talk you out of it anyway. It's funny cause despite mai weird geekiness back then you and I still managed to click quite some and can cheer each other up. Thank you for that x)

I will always remember when you cried after realizing that you cracked the screen of le  mp4 you brought to school. Everyone was panicking XD

At one point when we were in secondary school, we had quite a big argument, and we had the girls' type of fight. We had a 'cold war'. Never talked to each other for 6 months, this much I can remember, although I don't remember why the argument started at all and you won't tell me why we argued when you visited me a few days ago.

It was around that year too, wasn't it, when I became quite an obvious stalker and chickens whenever le stalked person 'idol-chan' comes close and I obtained my Turtle nickname?

There was once when you got 'idol-chan' to come near and chase me around knowing that I would be scared of her. Not once was it? More than once. You guys caught up with me once and tore my pinafore at the back quite some. YOU GUYS SO STRONG. XD Another time you got her to chase me while I just got my cup of lychee juice at the drinks machine and I spilled about 80% of it everywhere trying to run away.

Idol-chan has always been a better runner than I was, you sneaky bunny. =P

We joined the cheerleading competition in our school when it first started although we were in different sport houses. You were in Blue team and me in Yellow.

Oh god I miss you again nao xDD

We had some nice memories wehhhh.

Then in form 3 I had to move to another state because of my dad's job and I was really sad even by the thought of having to leave you and other good friends behind. But mostly you cause you were mai best friend. Still is.

I cried quite some, and you people held this farewell party for me. Much touched, although it made me even more sad. You guys signed on a big piece of manila card for me also. Whai thank you.

I was also upset because I wanted to take PMR with you guys after studying together for a great many years but in the end I had to take the exam somewhere else.

It just feels different D:

We still met after I moved though. I would keep annoy you till you agree to come out and join me window shopping in le Dataran Pahlawan mall for a few hours. XD

And once your cheerleading team made it big and came to Johor for a competition and I met you there for a while. That was probably a year or two ago?

We were the type of friends (MORE TO ME LAH XD) that would play le Touch-and-Go game. Game instructions - Touch boobs and go. BUT HEY Mai intention was to check for breast cancer and to help your boobs grow kay.

And sometimes skirt-flipping is involved.

When I am sad I would usually attempt to contact you first, and then we would talk late into le night, even if it means you would ask for 1-minute breaks to go to le washroom. =P

We didn't contact that much during form 5 or so. After you entered college we talked less, you busy and stressed with your life and me with mine. We did maintain our contact through Facebook and a few short calls though. I didn't know much about what happened in your life for a while and that made me a widdle sad D:

But hey whaddaya know cause after a year of not meeting you came to visit me on the 20th of May 2014 after me here moved to johor for like 4 years! You finally came to visit meeeee. And you became le first friend that came to mai house for a sleepover. We went out and shopped a bit and took our first photobooth pics. Played some games, ate some stuff.

8 years and not so much contact in between but still best friends. How cool is that.

Girl I imagine us to still be best friends even years from now and remember our plan to marry our kids in le future kay.

so much emo from farewell photo XDD
Probably spare our kids from probs with mother-in-law anyway cause we best fwens and will take care of our anak-anak nice nice.

But most of all what I wanna tell you that you have been a great friend to me and I really hope that I didn't hurt you much during these few years D: I wanna be le gr8 fwen you are to me also leh.

I luv you bunneh. QwQ <3 Sankyuu and I LOOOVEEE YOOUUUU and sorry too cause I know I am not really a good friend sometimes D: BUT I WILL TRY TO REMEMBER ALL OUR MEMORIES KAY CAUSE YOU PRECIOUS.

Muaxx, stay happy kay x)

Nicki Sim

Tatoru Yuki's Rantings. Powered by Blogger.