Week 24

I'm not exactly sure what to say.

It's been some time since I last written a blog post. Like 3 week ago, wasn't it?

Well, the semester is ending soon, but not before the finals which will be after the Chinese New Year break somewhen next week. Most of the projects are done with by now, other than the position paper which will be due after the break.

These past weeks, well. When I am here trying to recall what happened I can bring up nothing, but I do remember that I went to the Big Bad Wolf sales (again) and bought 8 books for Rm35. I also bought a BBW T-shirt (GLOW IN THE DARK~!!) for RM29 and a bookmarks stack for RM10. So yeah that's almost Rm75 I spent in one day, followed by a meal in ... Some sushi place .I forgot that place's name but their egg thing is delicious.

I went back to work, and will probably work longer hours from this week onwards. I also applied to be a lecturer's research assistant to help collect the data needed for his researches and possibly to do some researching as well if time permits. It seems somewhat for 'fun' to be busy. Thing is, my mind's been wandering lately. Not to good places either, so it's probably for the best that I keep myself occupied for as long as I can.

I know it's like, February, but I made myself a New Year Resolution list.

Sort of. More like goals for a few years really.

  1. Get sennheiser noise-cancelling headphones
  2.  Save Rm15,000 in bank account
  3. Read 40 books in 2015
  4. Master daily yoga routine
  5. Finish writing a story or two
  6. Adopt healthy diet that I can stick to
 Yeah that's pretty much it.




Also, I just found out that my phone hasn't been automatically syncing my photos with Google plus photos recently and that got me a little worried cause it's where I've been backing up my photos for the last year or so. I hope I can fix this.





I should get around to drawing more I guess. Either that or I spend more time studying for the next semester instead of wasting it 9gagging or watching movies, plating MaiMai in the arcade or whatever. Yeah, it's gonna take a little bit of readjusting to get back to being hardworking again after approximately 8 weeks of slacking off in class.

I mean, this semester is so trivial that we go to the classes just for the sake of attendance and while the lecturers are teaching you'd see some of us using the laptop, watching movies/ videos, reading, playing games, etc. Not many of us actually listens. The few that listens will probably get better results than the rest of us, but for now I simply don't quite care.

yeah. The few that listens.

Ever wondered if anyone really listens to you? Cause I do that pretty often. But that's for another rant I guess

Nicki Sim

Tatoru Yuki's Rantings. Powered by Blogger.