15 Paid Survey Opportunities in Malaysia 2019


Paid survey opportunities. Sounds good, doesn't it? Some of the websites pay really slow, or maybe you just don't really fit the demographics they want. If you are staying in Malaysia, can speak, write or read Bahasa Melayu and English at least, then these survey sites will be good for you.

Of course, if you're a Chinese-speaking Malaysian, most surveys also give you the choice of answering the surveys in Chinese as well. You can get paid to do surveys on some websites in Malaysia, but you need to be diligent about it.

Before we start, it's important to note the following details:

  • Paid surveys is not a way for you to get rich in a few days. It may take a few months before you can get even USD5. 
  • It is advisable for you to have a PayPal account. Most survey sites listed here pays out via PayPal, or through vouchers for AEON, KFC etc. If you want cash, then it's good to have a PayPal account ready.
  • You need to update your detailed profile. The more info you input into your profile, the easier it is for the survey sites to find surveys that match your demographics. You can then get more surveys to answer.
  • Some websites give you surveys everyday, and some only once or twice in a week. Be patient. As mentioned in point 1, paid surveys is not a way for you to get quick cash.
  • Check your inbox frequently, or switch on the email notifications for desktop. This way, you get notified immediately once there is a survey available for you on any of these survey sites.
  • Sometimes, when you open a survey, it immediately tells you that you are not a good fit for the demographics that the survey is looking for. It happens. Just make sure that your profile is updated. 

Last but not least,

If you are signing up for these websites, please do so from the links on the website names below :)

It's for my own referral bonus, and if you share a post like this of your own, you can also gain some bonus from people who signs up from your link.

Get Paid to Complete Surveys in Malaysia from these 15 Websites

YouGov

Update: I have stopped receiving survey invites ever since I'm one survey away from my payout :( There were usually steadily one or two surveys every week, but I have not received any invitations since two full weeks ago. I guess there isn't a proper payout for this one :(


When you sign up for a YouGov account and complete 6 surveys, I gain an additional 200 points. 

I have had the account for: 7 Days
I now have: 590 Points from 5 surveys
Payouts: 5000 points required for :
  • RM70 via PayPal
  • RM60 Mobile Credit Top Up
  • 2500 Air Asia Big Loyalty Points
  • UNICEF Donation
There is an app available for YouGov. I love this platform the most, simply because the surveys are very clean and easy to understand compared to other platforms. 

Rakuten Insights

Bonus epoints for both the new user and myself after completing some surveys, but I am not sure how many. There is no referral link for this, but I can send you an invitation e-mail from Rakuten Insights if I have your email address.

Leave your email address in the comments section below if you want me to send you an invitation.


I have had the account for: 16 Days
I now have: 720 Points from 16 surveys
Payouts: 2000 points required for :
  • RM20 Voucher for KFC, McDonalds
  • RM20 Voucher for Giant, AEON/Jusco, Guardian, Watsons
  • RM20 Prepaid Reload for Hotlink, Xpax, Digi
  • RM50 Petronas Prepaid card (need 5000 points for this one)

There is no cash payouts for this survey platform, but 2000 points is a relatively low threshold for the vouchers that I can get. The platform looks a lot more professional that some other survey paltforms that I will introduce here. There is also a clear disclaimer of how my information will and will not be used at the end of each survey.

MOBROG

Once you complete 3 surveys that fits your demographics successfully, I will get USD1.00 in my account.


I have had the account for: 17 Days
I now have: USD2.10 from 2 surveys
Payouts: USD6.25 Balance required for cashout

There's no point system on this survey platform. They will directly credit USD currencies into your account until you have completed enough surveys for a cash out. If there are no surveys suitable for you, it usually recommends other platforms where you can get more paid surveys done as well.

However, the interface is a little wacky. The interface to update or fill in your profile information is not very convenient, and may require you to update it again when there are new spaces to fill in or if it failed to save.

Toluna Influencers

I will receive 500 points for each successful registrations, but only up to 10 referrals a month. 

I have had the account for: 19 Days
I now have: 8700 Points from 15 surveys
Payouts: 11000 Points Onwards
  • 11,000 Points - 250 AirAsia BIG Points
  • 16,320 Points - RM20 via PayPal
  • 16,800 Points - RM20 Voucher for AEON / Giant
You receive 500 points once you sign up. Each profile completion surveys can get you an additional 100 points, and external surveys can even get you up to 5000 points! For each of these surveys you complete, you get a ticket for the Toluna Daily Lottery.

Even if you don't qualify for some of the surveys halfway through filling it up, you might still get a ticket for the Toluna Daily Lottery. The interface has better aesthetics than some other platforms - a nice bonus! The survey fill-up interface is also very neat and tidy. 

PrizeRebel

I will get 15% of your point earnings for every successful referral. There is no limit to the number of referrals I can get.

I have had the account for: 9 Days
I now have: 164 Points from 3 surveys
Payouts: from 200 points onwards.
  • 200 Points - USD2 Amazon Gift Card
  • 500 Points - USD5 via PayPal/ Amazon Gift Card/ Visa Prepaid Card. Incremental amount.
  • 5000 Points - Lobster Grams Gift Card
  • Points in Varying amounts for in-game credits, including League of Legends, Steam Wallet, Nintendo e-Shop etc.
The experience so far has been good. PrizeRebel has links directly on its website where you can earn points for successfully completing surveys from other sites such as PeanutLabs, YourSurveys etc. I haven't tried all of these other sites yet, since there are many offers and tasks available. It looks promising though, with the payout being very valuable and reasonable.

The more points you earn on this platform, the higher your rank is. You would then be eligible for prize discounts, special bonuses, and an incremental rate of points earnings from referrals. Looks good! 

GlobalTestMarket

Nothing, but I can extend you an e-mail invitation from the platform to get a few points. 

I have had the account for: 17 Days
I now have: 770 Points from 30+ surveys (including those that I don't qualify for)
Payouts: 4931 Points - USD10 Payout + several other merchants including 11 Street & Zalora

The best part about GlobalTestMarket is that you will still get 5 points for participating in a survey even if it turns out that you don't qualify for it later on. There interface is simple and it's easy to answer the questions, although a little tedious sometimes. But there is a steady stream of survey invitations, from which you can always get 5 LifePoints minimum. 

However, be sure to log your log-in details somewhere. I keep confusing the password for this site for another one, and after several attempts, you can't log in until probably a day later or so. Because of that I currently can't update you about my current points and what payouts there are. I'll update this section soon! 

SurveyOn

Nothing. There is no referral program for this platform as of now. the FAQ section shows that a referral program is in the works.

I have had the account for: 7 Days
I now have: 9404 Points from 51 surveys + 4 Polls
Payouts: 20,000 Points for USD2

You can get up to 6,500 points from just updating your profile. External surveys from their clients can get you anywhere from 200 to 4000 points, which is great too. You can get 3 points from answering 3 polls a day, and you can get twice that amount on the 2nd, 12th and 22nd every month.

The only payout available here us the USD2, but it should be achievable in perhaps 2 to 3 months max if you are eligible for the surveys. Quite a small payout in comparison to the other platforms. 

Triaba

Nothing. There doesn't seem to be a referral program here.

I have had the account for: 17 Days
I now have: USD1 for 1 survey
Payouts: USD6.25 for PayPal cashout

Triaba has stated that users can expect to receive between 1-7 survey invitations per month. Most surveys I receive, I turned out to be not qualified for, so there are no rewards. Updating the profile on this site is more of a pain compared to other platforms I suggested here, and there are no ways to check your past surveys or anything. 

However, like MOBROG, you get credited with USD instead of points right off the bait, which is cool too :)


Viewfruit

If you have completed filling in all the personal details required on this platform, I will get 10% of the points for every survey you successfully complete. If you don't fill up all the required details, I will not get anything. 


I have had the account for: 7 Days
I now have: 995 Points from 8 surveys
Payouts: 2500 points required for :
  • USD5 Payout. Multiplies for subsequent values:
    • 5000 points for USD10
    • 10000 points for USD20
    • 15000 points for USD30
    • 25000 points for USD50
    • 50000 points for USD100
It's difficult to understand what the platform is trying to say. Even when filling in the profile information, the Malay and English language interface of this website is bad to say the least. It looks like someone directly translated it from Google Translate. Even when you switch to English language, some phrases are still in Malay because it wasn't translated properly.

However, some surveys that you successfully complete will give you 1 chance at spinning the wheel for bonus points. From the 5 times that I spin the wheel, I managed to get 10 bonus points twice. The other times it landed at 'Thank you for your participation' and I didn't get anything.  Most surveys also clearly indicated that it is for men, but it will not be excluded from your recommended surveys even if your profile clearly states that you're a female. 

The Panel Station

If you sign up with my referral code UG3MUI both you and I will get 500 points. 

I have had the account for: 1 Day
I now have: 300 Points from 1 Survey
Payouts: 3000 Minimum for RM30 Equivalent

This site is based in India. It's still quite rough, honestly. You can't even view the things that you can redeem or from what value. All that I can find is their information of how much the points are equivalent to in each participating country's currency. They did show that you can redeem from PayPal and Amazon among some others, but no value is given. When I tried to click the 'redeem' button, it only says that I need another 50 points to redeem.

YourVoice

Nothing. This survey site is very bare and has no indication of having a referral program in its plans. 


I have had the account for: 17 Days
I now have: 40 Points from 3 surveys
Payouts: from 100 points onwards.
  • RM10 for 100 points - A-cash, Run Up Runs Card,
  • RM20 for 200 points - 11Street, Lazada, RazerGold, Zalora
  • RM25 for 250 points - Cubicard, 
  • RM50 for 500 points - GoPlayPlay Game Points
  • RM100 for 1000 points - Metrojaya, Parkson, Robinsons, Starbucks
  • RM200 for 2000 points - Popular
  • $7 for 285 points - MyCard
  • $10 for 425 points - Skype Credits
  • £5 for 270 pts - Spafinder Wellness 365
  • €10 for 465 points - Forzieri.com 
So there's plenty of redemption choices as you can see above. Perhaps 25% of them are relevant to me personally. The surveys are rare in between, but at least the points have more value compared to other platforms. The threshold is not too high, but with the time between each survey, you might need at least 6 months to get something that you want.

FeaturePoints

When you use the link above or my referral code 8XXYW6, you will get 50 points straight after you successfully register. I will earn 25% of the points you earn, and after 3 successful referrals, I will earn 50% of the points that you earn.

I have had the account for: 6 Days
I now have: 60 Points from 2 surveys
Payouts: 600 Points for USD1 via PayPal

I haven't actually received any e-mails for survey invites from FeaturePoints for the past 6 days. I almost forgot about this platform! They don't ask for a lot of information here, but they do show survey opportunities at the home page once you log in. So far, I haven't qualify for any. The payouts can be anywhere between USD1 to 1000, but it's going to take a long while if you're also not getting any surveys like I am. 

ClixSense

Each successful referral and active member on ClixSense will earn me anywhere from $0.10 to $0.30. Once my referral hits $5, I can get a $20.00 bonus. Sounds good!

I have had the account for: 6 Days
I now have: USD0.00 from 0 surveys
Payouts: USD10.00 via Skrill or USD20.00 via Payoneer minimum.

This platform is still relatively new for me and I haven't qualified for any surveys here yet. However, the referral program does look promising. The interface definitely isn't the best though, with it appearing like a very old-school website. Like MOBROG and Triaba Panel, ClixSense directly pays for surveys. 

ClixSense encourages participation in Figure8 Tasks, but I have not looked into that yet. 

ClixSense Research

Nothing, but I can get $0.50 for each survey you successfully complete.

I have had the account for: 1 Day
I now have: USD0.00 from 0 surveys
Payouts: USD10.00 via Payoneer for cashout.

Based on my understanding, this is a partner of ClixSense. I am still very new at this and will need more time to review.
I'll get RM1.00 for the first 5 referrals, and then RM0.20 for each subsequent ones afterwards.

I have had the account for: 1 Day
I now have: RM1 for 1 Survey
Payouts: From RM1 onwards straight to your bank account.

After sharing this blog post with my friend, she suggested this platform to me. You can get RM1 right after you register by completing your profile! That's a really good start, I think. Surveys that you can get from this site will go straight into cash - no pesky points or anything, which I think is kinda cool. Direct transfer to your bank too. Truly a Malaysian survey experience *claps* 


If you have other platforms that is applicable to Malaysian users as well, please don't hesitate to let me know in the comments section below! :D 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How is the security on personal data for the above platforms?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too sure about this, but you do have the choice to opt in for advanced studies - mobile app tracking, e-diaries etc. Most platforms would ask you to fill in details about yourself, and as far as I know, the survey eligibility for you will be based on your input about yourself.

      Delete

What Do You Think?