KODENSHI® Fiber Heat-retention Aulora Pants: An Unbiased & Detailed Review



Update 10 August 2019:

If you have read a little bit about my introduction and primary review for KODENSHI Aulora Pants before, you might find this detailed review a little more helpful.

You can also send me a message here: https://www.facebook.com/PohmahtoeTurKey/ if you want to ask other questions related to these pants!

TL;DR: I attribute some of the benefits to placebo effect, but seeing my close elderly relatives benefit from wearing AULORA Pants over several months with better mobility and flexibility, I'd recommend it for the elderly. If you're intending to purchase these pants, I'll recommend to buy two pairs because you're supposed to wear it consistently to see the effects, and you'll definitely need an extra pair for when the other goes to wash.

An Honest Review for KODENSHI Aulora Pants

Several blog readers have come to ask me about the pants' efficacy this week, so here's a better, more detailed review.

Introduction & Initial Perception

I'm 24 years old - still young compared to the target audience of these pants, so I guess I'm still relatively healthy? I work most hours in office setting, so my lifestyle is quite sedentary.

From the moment I heard about it to purchasing and trying it out for my mom who's venturing into the KODENSHI business, all I think is, "It's just a pair of pants! There's no magic pants that can just get rid of all your health issues for you!"

I still think this way. It's just a pair of expensive pants that gives you some sort of placebo effect to me.

Throughout my intermittent testing phases, I never wore it for more than a week straight - not disciplined enough to keep that routine, plus I need to wash the one pair that I have.

Need to Be Careful Wearing It

If you have a pair of these pants, do wear it under another pair of looser pants long enough to cover the entire Aulora pants. 

I once wore it with a pair of shorts on top and the Aulora pants' fabric ripped a small hole at the side when I passed by some metal gate areas :( 

That's a rip in RM800+ worth of merchandise!!!

You're also not supposed to put it to wash in washing machine or wash it with tough detergent stuff because the materials are sensitive (?) but I'm not too sure. I threw it in the washing machine several times by accident but nothing major seems to have happened.

It Helped with Bloating for Me

I'm 24 years old - still young compared to the target audience of these pants, so I guess I'm still relatively healthy?

I usually experience lots of stomach bloating issues. While I can't say for sure if I FEEL healthier wearing those pants, I do feel (and look) much less bloated when I wear those pants. 

But then again, don't most tight leggings or other figure-hugging pants give you the same effect? Still, KODENSHI Aulora did help with the bloating, so there's that.

I Don't Feel the Heat Retention

KODENSHI Aulora pants boasted about its heat retention features which would help with health issues the most, but I'm not too sure about that. 

I feel like any UNIQLO thermal shirts or pants would trap heat much better than Aulora. 

I never tried working out in KODENSHI Aulora - the idea of working out in tights feel a little uncomfortable, but I was able to jog around with no issues.

It Helped to Choose the Right Size

Picking the right size for myself helped though. After wearing it for the entire day at work, I came home and just took off the pants. 

As with most other tights and leggings, I can feel the blood rush to my legs after they have been constricted by the KODENSHI pants for the whole day. I usually get numb legs quite often, but maybe because my leg areas feel constricted by those pants, I noticed that the occasions where my legs go numb have decreased quite significantly.

The pants do stay elastic even after I accidentally put it to wash in the washing machine at least 3 times though, and so even today when I wear it once in a while, it fits super snug. 

If you want to purchase your own, you should choose the right size. If I didn't remember wrongly, they give you a size recommendation based on your hip measurement and your weight.

KODENSHI Aulora Pants Helped My Grandparents Get More Mobile & Flexible

So maybe I'm still young and so I don't get all the good stuff KODENSHI Aulora advertises. I don't have major back aches, blood circulatory issues or anything, so maybe there isn't much to fix for me. 

On the other hands, my grandparents seem to have benefited greatly from these pants. Mind you, my grandparents are leading a much more active lifestyle than I am.

They're about 85+ this year, and they frequently join my mom for walks in nature parks nearby. Uphill, downhill, straight roads - they go for it all.

But still, old age is old age. My grandma has no trouble putting on the long loose pants that old people usually wears, but you can imagine how difficult it would be for her to wear KODENSHI Aulora.

For the first few weeks, my mom helped her to wear the tight-fitting pants. The pants do require you to pull it upwards slowly and with care, and my grandma simply wasn't flexible enough to wear it how it should be worn. 

She wore it to walks with us afterwards, and kept it on for most of the day. 1.5 months later she reported feeling much fewer aches around her body, and she was able to bend downwards and wear her Aulora pants just right with no assistance.

A month later, my mom called and happily told me that my grandfather now wants a pair too, losing his skepticism after seeing how the pants helped his lifelong partner.

It Could be Placebo Effect, but It's Still Effective

When you buy a pair of pants that expensive, a part of you would still think, "Shit's expensive. It better f*cking work."

Okay maybe it's skeptical ol' me, but I'm sure that there would be others who are thinking the same thing out there.

I personally never kept track of whether or not my neck pain and back pain decreases after wearing KODENSHI Aulora, but I'll try to keep track of it in the next few weeks.

What my grandma experienced might have been placebo effect, of course. She might have worn it believing that it would work, and then it somehow helped. 

Still, placebo effect or not, my grandma did feel and move better after wearing it, so who am I to say that the placebo effect pants don't work?

My Conclusion

I might have been able to give a better review if I actually stick to wearing it more consistently than I did in the past months, and keep track of physical changes.

Still, I personally feel like these pants would work its wonders better on those with bigger issues - major back aches, mobility, etc and especially so for older people.

Even if I don't feel like it is the miracle pants that many resellers are advertising it to be, I suppose at the very least it was comfortable to wear for me. 

I hope this review helped with your purchasing decision a little! :) #Aulorakodenshi #BEinternational #BEslim #BEsexy #BEstylish #AULORA #kodenshi #mykodenshi #Kodenshi光电子塑身裤

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi do you think it helps with cramps? My friend shared with me that it improves blood circulation and hence her blood clots disappeared/cramps after wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello hello! I personally haven't worn it enough to tell if it helps with cramps. Definitely was not looking forward to wear something tight during shark week either ^^;

      Delete

What Do You Think?