Started uploading my Animal Crossing gameplay sessions to YouTube!

At long last, Citra managed to run Animal Crossing: New Leaf (ACNL) smoothly on my laptop. 

So of course, now I can play this game as much as I want :D 

It seemed like some people actually watching this game - longer gameplays, especially. This is why I installed OBS to record my gameplay.

Took a few tries to get the settings right and the resolutions clear, but I think I got it down by now and I can start uploading gameplays in 720P from today's gameplay onwards.

Here's an example of a gameplay I did over 2 days ago.


Oh right, I am actually playing the latest update for ACNL, which includes the Welcome Amiibo stuff.

I basically summoned some of the characters from The Legend of Zelda to Toodles, which is super cool, but only because they look better than some of the default characters in the Animal Crossing franchise.

In any case, if you like to listen to Animal Crossing background music or gameplay sessions while you work, here's a shameless self-promo for my channel.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What Do You Think?