Looking forward to Animal Crossing New Horizons!

So, I have been playing quite a lot of Animal Crossing New Leaf, and I streamed my gameplay sessions on Twitch as well. More often, I just upload the videos onto YouTube and the streams are more of an optional thing.



I love the banner that I made on Canva with my villager line-up, and I love all the cute little beings in this game.

Aaaand I recently bought a Nintendo Switch Lite! I bought it from Impulse Gaming in Sunway area because I saw that they were having a small discount on the yellow Switch Lite model.

I was definitely interested in the Animal Crossing Switch, trust me, but it was a bit out of my budgets, and a gaming console with some skins is not exactly a priority in my finances. 

So, I opted for the discounted switch lite. 

I immediately went home and pre-ordered my own ACNH copy in the Nintendo eShop.

The bottom banner for my ACNL Stream!

I'm honestly just hella hyped about the game, to be honest.

ACNL was launched in like, what, 2012? And I only started actively playing that in the past year or so.

Nintendo slowly released the graphics, new gameplay styles (the terraforming!!!) and what we could expect, so us Animal Crossing fans are getting more and more hyped for it.

I'm stuck between not wanting to know anything about the game at all and also finding out every small detail that I can from the internet.

At time of writing, there's still another 17 days before the game will be released, and I'm honestly just looking forward to it so very much.

I mean, look at it. It's so beautiful. 
I can't wait, okay.

It's the first proper console I've ever had and yes it's so expensive but I know it'll be worth it because it's ACNH. 

I have also been watching a lot of ACNL streams from Dagnel on Twitch (Shoutout yooo); the ACNL fanbase there is just as hyped! We even streamed & discussed the new ACNH direct from Nintendo the other day.

All's good.

Maybe I'll figure out how to stream ACNH from my Switch Lite someday, but till then - it's pure bliss playing with some online friends.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What Do You Think?